Data Quality - Team Lead (Sunnyvale)
The Data Quality Team Lead will manage the quality of contract data analysts’ outputs, perform deep analysis of their results and extract data trends to create regularly scheduled and/or ad hoc reports as needed. This role may also assist with data validation, cleansing, and collection.
Location: Sunnyvale, California - USA
Status: Fixed term contract – full-time position
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate team efforts
- Collaborate with resources as well as Client’s varying teams to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Plan, track issues, identify and manage risks and regularly communicate with Project Manager and client.
- Schedule team meetings for Moravia employees as needed, document and share meeting notes with Project Manager(s)
- Provide initial as well as on-going project related training to resources and highlight training needs
- Collaborate with Project Manager to develop and administer training on process, policies, and procedures
- Collaborate with Project Manager and Client onsite manager to address short- and long-term resource needs
- Submit weekly status report to Moravia highlighting progress, areas to address and resource needs
- Proactively submit immediate escalations as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Fluency in English language is required in both spoken and written form
- Ability to review large data sets with high attention to detail
- Confident and enthusiastic communicator
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Motivated and innovative self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Incredibly detail oriented
- An appreciation of the IT environment, preferably with Mac products
- High level of computer literacy
- Comfortable placing outbound phone calls
Education and/or Experience
- BS/BA in Geography, Business Marketing, Statistics, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
- Experience with Mac operating systems required
- Internet research skills and experience
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >