Localisation QC Tester
Our client, a well-known streaming company, is seeking Localization QC Verifiers to provide localization testing services for their experience. The Localization QC Verifier works closely with both the internal UI/Components Leads and linguistic team to flag and resolve issues impacting the localized user experience.
The ideal candidate is good at both finding bugs and describing them in an organized and clear way. Fluency in English (both spoken and written) is required.
Location: Dublin, Ireland
We are looking for people with native speaker fluency in the following languages to work ON-SITE in our office in Dublin, Ireland:
CHINESE HONG KONG
- Conduct linguistic and usability testing of our products including localized movie metadata and UI changes and AB tests
- Work with the internal QC UI/Component Leads and linguistic team to test and refine the localized user experience
- Use internal tools and third-party tools and bug filing software (ex. JIRA, Teamwork, ZenDesk)
- Ad-hoc and regression testing of the localized user experience
- Native speaker in target language
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Active connection and deep knowledge of current cultural landscape and trends in target market
- 1+ years’ experience working in the localization QC field
- For RTL languages: Proven record of testing experience and UI knowledge
- Strong problem-solving, and analytical abilities
- Strong ability to research, multitask, and prioritize
- Ability to work effectively within deadlines
- Professional demeanor, great interpersonal skills, hands-on, energetic, and motivated
Nice to have:
- TV and Movie fan
- 1+ years’ experience working on mobile devices, smart TVs, and gaming consoles
- Familiarity with black-box testing
- Must have High School diploma from the native targeted country that is equivalent or higher than an Ireland Secondary diploma.
- Hourly rate
- Ongoing project, without fixed duration.
- Onsite job in Dublin D2, Ireland
Candidates must be eligible and available to work onsite in Dublin, Irelan.
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >