Interested in working for top global companies, and seeing the results of your work on devices around the world?
You will be a part of our Publishing & Media Team. We will show you what it means to prepare a product to be launched in multiple language versions. You will use, combine and further develop your skills in programming, graphics and video. You will have a chance to suggest, test and implement process improvements which will make work easier for everybody.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
- Analyze our localization processes and think about how to improve / optimize them
- Create software tools and scripts to improve our work related to translation / localization of websites, graphical and / or video files, and much more…
- Write technical documentation and guidelines for users of these tools
- Design technical solutions for our projects and solve problems that arise
- Cooperate with the rest of the team on various other tasks
- Good English (B2 level)
- Some experience with testing / automation / software development is an advantage, even if it's from small (even hobby) projects
- Knowledge of PowerShell, HTML or XPath is an advantage
- Knowledge of graphics and / or video editing programs or apps is a big advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- And if you can read this ad so far, your English is just fine for us
What we have ready for you
- Exciting company – we work with the some of the most innovative brands in the world and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded and friendly – and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and to engage with hundreds of our employees globally
- Interesting challenges, trainings and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair remuneration and comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional home office, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan, bonuses)
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), Rich-Text Format (.rtf), PDF files (.pdf) and plain text files (.txt).
Do you have one particular business need you’d like to meet? We can help. Get in touch and we’ll have one of our experts give you a free assessment.Contact us >